Friday 8 August 2014

ELZIE STORY

 My 2nd daughter was born with hyper-pigmentation & blisters in some area of her body. The doctors & nurses didn't know what's wrong with my daughter. She got umbilical infusion for 3 days in hospital, after the dermatologist saw her and she said my daughter can go home. When she was 5 months old, the dermatologist said my daughter got IP, but i don't know what should I do with IP in my daughter. then when she was 10 months, the ophthalmologist said, her retina is detach, but not totally blind. she still can see but not clear. (i don't know how to explain in english... sorry). MRI test is good. there's no abnormalities in her brain. Thanks god, there's no seizures, her nail is normal.... and I am waiting for her teeth, although she is 13 months old now.



No comments:

Post a Comment